What Is JumpStart?
JumpStart is a special intensive, hands-on coaching and training program for serious entrepreneurs who require rapid advancement with their online marketing and advertising skills. Utilizing both individual and small group settings. students will master the use of the Facebook ad platform, and other related technologies.
What Is JumpStart’s Mission?
JumpStart will bring entrepreneurs to a high level of independence and proficiency in their marketing and lead generation efforts in a very short period of time. By the end of the program, students will have a good understanding of online marketing, have a working sales funnel, and be able to generate ads, leads, and sales to grow their respective businesses.
What Is The Investment?
Tuition for the program is $2,997. During the course, students will be expected to spend a minimum $500 in advertising, to ensure proper campaign testing and metrics.
How Long Is The Course?
JumpStart lasts for 9 weeks, including discovery, group classes, homework, live Q&A, and follow up.
What Does It Include?
- Hands On Training – Employing the latest strategies used by the team of experts at Black Box Social Media.
- Special Mastermind Group – “Front of the line” support.
- Initial “Discovery” Training – Gets student very clear on their marketing voice, targeting, branding, and identity.
- 8 Live Weekly Coaching Sessions – Small group setting for personalized attention.
- Homework Assignments – Designed to get the student focused on one strategy at a time.
- Weekly Live Review, Critique, and Q&A – Rapidly guiding the student towards profitability.
- 1-on-1 Wrap Up Call – Gives the student clear direction to scale their business.
Week ONE – “Find Your Keys”
- “Discovery” Exercise – Intensive Psychological Dive into Your Mission & Message
- Finding and Defining Your Online Identity and Branding
- How To Make Your Fan Page Magnetic to Your Audience
- Coordinating Your Brand Identity with Your Messaging
Week TWO – “Start Your Engine”
- Facebook Organic Strategies
- Finding Your Perfect Prospect
- Ad Copywriting Techniques
- Qualifying Your Audience with LIKE Campaigns
- Promoting Posts
- Maximizing Ad Spend and Minimizing Waste
Week THREE – “Getting Traction”
- Optimizing LIKE Campaigns & Promoted Posts
- Gauging the Effiectiveness of Your Avatar
- Setting Up Your First Lead Magnet
- Embedding Surveys
Week FOUR – “Putting It Into Gear”
- Analyzing Ad Results
- Maximizing Ad Spend and Minimizing Waste by Using Spreadsheets Effectively
- Setting Up Your First Sales Funnel outside of Facebook
- Introduction to LeadPages
- Introduction to Aweber
Week FIVE – “Hitting The Gas Pedal”
- Completing Your Sales Funnel
- Proper Squeeze Page Techniques
- Writing an AutoResponder Sequence
- Connecting All the Dots
Week SIX – “Putting It Into Overdrive”
- Facebook Power Editor
- Facebook Conversion Pixels – Creation and Installation
- Building Custom Audiences
Week SEVEN – “Setting The Cruise Control”
- Advanced ROI Strategies
- Seasoning the Pixels
- Overlaying Audiences
Week EIGHT – “The Road Map”
- Systemizing & Automation
- Putting it all Together….Becoming Proficient and Self Sufficient
- Questions & Answers
WRAP UP – One-on-One Consultation
- Review and Insights into Lessons Learned
- Best Practices Moving Forward
- Setting Future Goals & Success Planning
JumpStart classes typically fill-up in advance. To secure your enrollment in the next class please click here